[AccessD] Recording field changes

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 22 03:54:23 CDT 2004

Hi David

You can create a RecordsetClone when entering the current record.
After an update of the record, loop through the fields and compare the
updated record with the clone - when a difference is met, write to the
log.
As you can read the data type of a field you should be able to use a
generic function to compare the two fields.

/gustav