[AccessD] Lost/Forgotten Password

ggonzalez at cccis.com ggonzalez at cccis.com
Tue Jun 22 12:13:28 CDT 2004

Gustav, I cant seem to find that Archive

             Gustav Brock
             <gustav at cactus.dk
             Sent by:                  Access Developers discussion and
             accessd-bounces at d         problem solving
             atabaseadvisors.c         <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
             om                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/22/2004 10:21          Re: [AccessD] Lost/Forgotten
             AM                        Password

             Please respond to
             Access Developers
              discussion and
              problem solving
             <accessd at database
               advisors.com>

Hi Gonzalez

If you are talking about a simple database password, look up:

  "Access Password Crack(?)"

in the archive from 2002-11-10.

/gustav