[AccessD] Hiding Back End Design

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Jun 23 17:52:06 CDT 2004

Drew,

Sorry if this is a bit OT, but your comments have little meaning. It's on the order of "If wishes were fishes, we could all eat fishwiches," or "Can't we all just get along?" (Rodney King). Semantically null, as Heinlein would say.

>> I know that's ideology at it's best, but then again, there are islands of
this ideology all over the place.  This list is a good example. <<

This list is a good example of a whole passle of people whose self-respect is bolstered by helping others. "Ideology?" Nah!

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"The too open mind is an empty mind." - Douglas Kern