[AccessD] For Money or Love

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jun 24 05:10:57 CDT 2004

Hi Arthur

Thanks for letting us know ... I had noticed you recently have been
absent in periods but thought that was due to a busy project or
similar.

I'm impressed how you handle this last "project" of yours; on the
other hand - given your deep experience you so often have exposed here
- how could it be different?

Well, this day certainly turned out differently than expected. Should
you feel we - the long time listers to whom I humbly count myself -
can be of any assistance regarding your Access-related work, I'm sure
you can count us in. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if you
already have arrangements settled for this.

I hope you'll have some really nice days in Ireland and Paris, not
only revisiting known places but having new experiences as well.

/gustav