[AccessD] For Money or Love

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jun 24 11:41:02 CDT 2004

It's my turn to shed a tear. You people are all so nice. It's a little
to call someone you have never met a friend, but I feel that I have made
some really good friends on this list.

As time goes on, I may well have work to pass around, and if so I will
act as coordinator.... But hey, I'm not pushing up daisies yet! So
enough with the condolences :) On the day when it happens, my friend
will post a message to this list. Until you see such a message, assume
that I am alive if not well.

Now get back to coding, you weepy snivelling wimps! I want a thousand
lines of great code out of each of you, on my desk by Monday morning. Is
that clear?

:-)