[AccessD] favor running code in 2K and XP

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 26 11:57:37 CDT 2004

Gustav, Heaven only knows. The editor and I don't even get the same results
doing the same thing. I don't know if our expectations are wrong or if it's
just buggy.

At any rate, I have decided to completely revamp the article and take a
completely different slant -- if I can't figure it out, I certainly can't
recommend it. Doesn't mean it doesn't work, but it shouldn't be so
temperamental, and if it IS, there should be adequate documentation about
the problems and other than a lot of chatter about the problem, I can find
nothing that actually resolves the problem. :( Even if it's a
misunderstanding on my part, I won't be the only one to make it -- and I
have to identify it and offer explanations and solutions or just dump it. :(

Susan H.