[AccessD] Report Footer as Page Footer, Last Page Only

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 08:24:18 CDT 2004

Steve,

  Place your total in the page footer.  In the page footers OnFormat event
do:

  If Me.Page = Me.Pages Then
	' Make the totals visible
  Else
	' Hide them
  End If

  Note that you must place a control on the report somewhere hidden or
visible that references the .Pages property for this to work.

Jim Dettman
(315) 699-3443
jimdettman at earthlink.net