[AccessD] favor running code in 2K and XP

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jun 28 10:36:17 CDT 2004

There were a couple of things that came up over the course of that
conversation last July, Susan.  One was that the code to handle the
references had to be in its own module, separate from everything else,
and it had to run FIRST, before any code that might be affected by the
broken reference.  *Everything* possible had to be disambiguated, and I
used an autoexec macro to run that code first and then to call my
startup code.

Charlotte Foust