[AccessD] Drill-Down in Access

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jun 29 10:58:30 CDT 2004

If you want to use Access, probably a third party grid is your best bet.
With a lot of effort and some esoteric SQL, you can use the VB
hierarchical flexgrid control, but it won't be directly editable, and
it's hard to control.  You can make Access use a custom control built in
VB.Net, I believe, but I haven't yet tried it.

Charlotte Foust