AW: [AccessD] QuickBooks Project... Anyone game?

Michael Brosdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Tue Jun 29 14:14:10 CDT 2004

The main problem would probably be the local tax issues. If it were only the
user interface I would personally go for the american version of QuickBooks,
but the built-in forms and account structures do not match the german way of
doing things. It would be interesting to see how the danish and the german
systems differ!

(After all we're so close, so it should'nt be _that_ different ;-))

Michael