[AccessD] Select via Recordset

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 16:31:02 CDT 2004

Oleg
You've got to embed the value from the vars into the SQL of the select
statement, so (I've taken out the superfluous parentheses):

Set rs = cn.Execute("SELECT Testing.AttribXrefGrpNumber FROM Testing WHERE
Testing.AppsID=" & sAppsID & " AND Testing.EntID=" & sEntID & " AND
Testing.AttribID=" & sAttribID)

So what you give to the Execute statement is a string which contains the
values in your variables. This presupposes that all three id's are numeric.

HTH

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk