[AccessD] SQL ANDs

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 30 18:17:19 CDT 2004

Do you mean, you want to return a value other than Null or you want to
exclude that particular And component from the SQL string entirely?

Susan H.

Hi Folks

I have a report query that has a WHERE followered by one or a number of
ANDs. The components of the ANDs reference text boxes on a form each of
which may or may not be populated. How can I get it to negate one or a
number of the ANDs if the target box is Null? At the moment if any one of
the AND components is Null no records are returned. I've played around with
IIF to test each box first but no luck so far....

Thanks