[AccessD] File already in use

Gary gjgiever at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 10:20:40 CST 2004

I know this has come up before but my search is not
producing anything useful.

Suddenly this morning our Access 97 users are locking
each other out right and left.  We are getting either
Error 3045 or Error 3051, both stating basically that
the file is opened exclusively by another user.  Our
network supervisor was working on the network all
weekend and I don't know what he did to it.  Any ideas
where to look for an answer?

=====
Gary

"In ancient times they had no statistics so they had to fall back on lies." --Stephen Leacock