[AccessD] Append Query Not Appending

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Tue Mar 2 08:52:56 CST 2004

I have created  an append query that is basically moving data from one
table to a similarly structured table, minus a few fields in the new
table.

When I run the query, I get most of the records transfered, but not all
of them.

I have tried to manually add a few of the records and that works. I'll
be d*mned if I can figure out why the append query won't work.

Any ideas?

BTW, here is the SQL that is almost working :)

INSERT INTO tblFault ( FaultID, FaultDate, FaultTime, FaultProgram_FK,
FaultLocation_FK, FaultLocationDescription, FaultReason_FK,
FaultReasonDescription, FaultDescription, FaultPerson_Fk )
SELECT Fault.ID, Fault.Shift_Date, Fault.Time, Fault.Prog, Fault.Loc,
Fault.Loc_Desc, Fault.Reason, Fault.Res_Sub, Fault.Description,
Fault.Resource
FROM Fault

ANy ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Bryan Carbonnell