AW: [AccessD] Database Operation from Remote Sites

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 3 13:24:56 CST 2004

Have a look at this free software site, lots of help and tutorials
http://www.genericdb.com
It works as a basic ASP config page (setup database connection
string,etc) then you run a series of asp wizards to view your database
tables.
and create your need asp pages.
It has an added benefit It is multilingual.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.