[AccessD] Memo Locked - Apparently, but not that I can find!!!

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 16 03:09:33 CST 2004

Hi David

I have a client fighting with this too.

Could you be a little more specific on your solution, please?
What are you refreshing and when?
Which of the advices mentioned in the forum discussion did you
implement?
As I read it, you update (save) the record at the BeforeUpdate event
of the memo field, then Cancel the update and refresh (requery?) the
record?

/gustav