[AccessD] Sending Preformatted Emails

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Mar 18 09:20:22 CST 2004

This is my week for problems & questions - I am glad everyone has patience
:-)

We just switched to XP (another problem there). I have a database that sends
a preformatted email when a requestor enters a task. The email is sent to an
engineer to complete the task. The email contains the request number, a
description of the request, etc from fields completed on the form.

The problem is since we switched to XP, the user can enter a request and
send only 1 email. If they enter another request, they can't send another
email without exiting the database completely and going back in. So, with
XP, it only permits one email at a time. There isn't an error message, if
the button to send the email is clicked, nothing happens at all.

Has anyone had any problems with this or any suggestions on how to solve the
problem?

Virginia