[AccessD] Form resizing

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 09:51:46 CST 2004

Dear List:

I'm using the form resizing code from the A97 ADH on an app that was originally developed in A97.  It was then upgraded to A2K.  There are now some issues with resizing at higher resolutions (I get a message that a control is too large for the form).

The knottiest problem is the resizing of the controls on a sub form loaded onto a page of a tab form.

I see that there is resizing code in the A2K ADH.  Has anyone had any experience with this?  Is it better?  Does it handle things like resizing controls on a sub-form?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com