[AccessD] Web Pages in Access

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 14:51:40 CST 2004

Does Anyone have experiance with creating web pages through Acess.  I have a form that currently works within access.  It displays the fields of a table and then has a subform that displays (and allows modifications) all of the parts that go along with the master record. I can export the form to html but loose the subform and have not been able to figure out how to recrate the functionally of the subform.

All help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Dale

Do you Yahoo!?