[AccessD] A2K MDE Runtime Reference problem - URGENT

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 1 11:36:56 CST 2004

Hi Jim

> Yes I did.  I'll check to see if they did.  I just did a win98
> install got the #name? error which is good in that at least I've got
> a platform to test against.

I forgot, at Win 98 it can't be an admin rights' issue.

Then it's probably because a reference exists on Win 98 but of a lower
version than that on your development machine. Access is not very keen
to accept a lower version of a reference.
Either install the newer version of the reference on Win 98 or compile
your app with the lower version of the reference.

/gustav