[AccessD] Importing Question

Jamie Kriegel jamie at kriegelpcsolutions.com
Mon Mar 1 14:56:52 CST 2004

Hopefully this is a simple question.

I have an Access 2000 database that is split.  I have another Access 2000
database that I'd like to combine with this one and am not sure the best
method.  I need the two combined so that I can use info from both in my
reports.  Would it be better to just link to the tables in the other
database as all I really want is access to the tables for my reports and
keep the databases separate?  If I choose to just combine both databases,
what is the best method, considering dbA is a split database and dbB is not.

Thanks for any help!

Jamie