[AccessD] Church Database

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Mar 1 23:56:41 CST 2004

Hi Jeff,
I asked about the issue here a few months ago. I got one response that
indicated they had worked on one. I followed up a couple of times with that
individual and never got any further responses.

There are a couple of established companies that write church apps. PDS and
ACS are the two I'm somewhat familiar with. If you're interested in any info
for those feel free to contact me.

John R. Bartow
WinHaven LLC
PO Box 130