[AccessD] A2K MDE Runtime Reference problem - URGENT

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 2 10:11:35 CST 2004

Hi Rocky and Jim

You are a nice couple looking for trouble!

Checking references at random or not at all is not a recommendable
road. You should include that as a mandatory step when you finish your
work together with version numbering, (de)compiling, compacting,
archiving, documenting, modifying install routines etc.

/gustav