[AccessD] Archives - no scroll bar

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 2 19:42:03 CST 2004

On 2 Mar 2004 at 14:48, Bobby Heid wrote:

> I went to http://www.databaseadvisors.com and clicked on the archive
> link on the left side of the screen.
>
> I entered my search term at:
> http://www.databaseadvisors.com/archive/archive.htm
>
> I then entered my search term and clicked on the little "Go" button.
>
> This takes me to the AccessD Archives with a howling wolf in the upper
> left hand corner.  Still no scrollbars this time either.

That's Drew's archives at Wolfwares.com.

I have tried this with IE5.5 and Firefox 0.8 on Win2K; IE6, Firefox
0.8 and Opera 7.03 on WinXPP and I get the scroll bars.

Gotta ask the obvious, is the window partially out of the viewable
desktop?

That or your IE install is hosed is all that I can think of.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a
clipboard.