[AccessD] Re: Create scripts: CreateTable?

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Wed Mar 3 09:08:55 CST 2004

 From the sound of the letter, he is dealing with a QA group that will not
allow the promotion of the actual MDB with the tables in it to a production
environment.  They do not understand how Access works.  They want a script
that will create the tables.  He could actually create a Create Data File
under Utilities on his menu system that could create the tables, but it is
a lot of code to do it.