[AccessD] Re: Create scripts: CreateTable?

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Wed Mar 3 09:34:46 CST 2004

Sander,

Like I said earlier, you are going to have to write the code
to do this.  And, each time there is a change, you will have
to add the change code also.  You might be able to use the
BEU that someone else suggested.  But I do not have any
experience with it, so I cannot tell you how to do it.

The problem will be getting the delta (changes) between
the current version and the development version automatically.
In the development area, you will have to freeze teh code,
and extract the differences between the current production
and the frozen copy.  By freezing the development copy,
you can continue making changes for the next release
without affecting your "ready for production" copy of
the development db.

Sorry, but it is too big a project just to write the code
for you and post to the list.  It would probably take a
couple of weeks to write and test it.  And that would be
working on it full time.

Robert