[AccessD] Add All to List

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 16:07:09 CST 2004

...the easiest way is to "if" the combo's after update event :)

After Update Event cboCustomer
  If Me![cboCustomer] = "<All>" Then
      DoCmd ShowAllRecords
    Else
      DoCmd ApplyFilter , "[State] = Forms![cboCustomer]![cboCustomer]"
  End If

William Hindman "My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with
me." Disraeli