[AccessD] Frameworks, what are they?

Wed Mar 3 19:56:14 CST 2004

Ok so what are the basic "bones" if you will of a framework? The basic
skeleton I guess.

Robert Gracie

I am going to cc the list however.  We have many developers who have
developed their own framework.  I have never seen anyone else's so I can't
vouch for how complex they are now how conceptually similar to what I do,
but if we address the list, perhaps we can get a discussion going on this
stuff.