[AccessD] Frameworks, what are they?

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Wed Mar 3 22:52:06 CST 2004

Mine is intended to also address the structure of any form (at least it
will), but I consider other parts of the skeleton (such as common tools)
as part of "my" framework and what drives my apps.  The common tools and
application objects will hook into and use the class driven aspect of
the framework.

Stuart