[AccessD] Frameworks, what are they?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 4 16:04:31 CST 2004

For those above Mere Mortals (current Canadian Political joke)

Another view of framework definitions
What Is the Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architecture?
essentially a 6 by 6 matrix enterprise development checklist
http://www.ftponline.com/ea/magazine/spring/online/druby/
or
http://www.enterprise-architect.net