[AccessD] Building up a framework

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 05:09:22 CST 2004

Bryan's idea has my vote! Keep it on the list i find this extremely interesting.
And it's true, if i don't like/ cannot assint in a discussion I ignore/delete it.

Regards,

Sander

Bryan Carbonnell <carbonnb at sympatico.ca> wrote:
On 4 Mar 2004 at 22:48, John W. Colby wrote:

> My question to the group is, should I hold a discussion of the
> framework, how it is built, why I do this stuff and so forth on this
> list, or take it off to another list for only those interested?

Speaking for myself only:

Since this is definitely ON TOPIC and ON CHARTER, I say keep it ON
LIST.

Quoting from the FIRST sentence on DBA's site:
"The purpose of the list is to provide an open forum for the posting
and discussion of news and information relating to developing
applications in Microsoft Access."

Those that aren't interested can delete, just like any other thread
of non-interest.

My personal $0.02 worth.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
'The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground
and miss.' - HHGTG