[AccessD] A2k - BeforeUpdate Error 2105!!! PLease help!

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 5 06:49:46 CST 2004

Hi Sander

Because doing anything in the BeforeUpdate event which has influence
on the current record - like navigation on the form - usually will
cause troubles if not failure. In my experience, this event should be
reserved for validation or user confirmation - eventually setting
Cancel to True.

I guess that if you remove this naughty code line:

  frmKAM_ProcessKey (vbKeyPageDown)

you will receive no error.

/gustav