[AccessD] Deployment

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 13:17:18 CST 2004

Hi Rocky,

No I have not used the XP Developer packaging functionality.  I did use
the package and deployment capability in Office 97 when our product was
using Access 97.  After much research and making all the patches to fix
known problems with the packaging wizard I had no problems with our
deployments.  I guess the question is what are you going to do your
final packaging and deployment in.  You might as well use that to get
experience with it and find any problems early on.

Doug

Douglas Murphy
Murphy's Creativity
(619) 334-5121