[AccessD] Export to Mutiple Excel Sheets

Dave Sharpe davesharpe2 at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 17:02:26 CST 2004

Mark

Here is some code I use.

ExportFileName is the xls, it remains the same.
ExportTableName , is for the query name ( request and shipment in the
example )
====================================

'export the data
ExportTableName = "bcs_requests_to_shipments"
ExportFileName = "J:\SHARED\bcs_acct\" & dasDate & _
"bcs_requests_to_shipments"
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, 8, ExportTableName, ExportFileName,
True, ""

ExportTableName = "bcs_orders_to_shipments"
ExportFileName = "J:\SHARED\bcs_acct\" & dasDate & _
"bcs_orders_to_shipments"
DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, 8, ExportTableName, ExportFileName,
True, ""

Dave