[AccessD] Re: IIF statement

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Mar 5 18:28:28 CST 2004

Amen to that!  I've had clients try that on, but I usually remind them
that *they* are paying *me* to know what I'm doing, and unless they make
their livings developing databases, I'd appreciate it if they would let
me get on with it.  What comes out should be what they want.  What lies
underneath is strictly my domain.

Charlotte Foust