[AccessD] Framework - Naming conventions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Mar 8 16:48:17 CST 2004

John,

I also started using LR when they first published their joint naming
conventions.  I've stuck with Leszynski's because I prefer his 3
character tag to the sometimes longer tags Reddick uses.  You can find
Stan's naming conventions in the book Access 97 Expert Solutions, or
here:
http://c85.cemi.rssi.ru/access/Books/A97ExSol/contents.htm

Charlotte Foust