[AccessD] Framework Discussion - Questions and answers

Mcgillivray, Donald [ITS] donald.a.Mcgillivray at mail.sprint.com
Tue Mar 9 15:03:08 CST 2004

If I may deviate from the course this thread has taken . . .  ;o)

John,

Your classes contain Init and Term methods and in addition dclsFrm
includes Class_Initialize and Class_Terminate methods.  If you have
covered this already, please bear with me as I struggle to get my head
around the basics, but are the latter "special" methods automatically
invoked whenever the class is instantiated and destroyed?  If so, why
not simply embed the Init and Term functionality in them and be done
with it.

Thanks again for the generous contribution of your time and effort to
our further understanding of these concepts.  This list is the greatest
thanks to contributions from folks like you.

Don McGillivray