[AccessD] PivotTable-view not working

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Wed Mar 10 07:41:31 CST 2004

Dear group,

for testing purposes I installed Access 2003 on a machine that already has
Access 2000 and Access 2002 installed.
I wanted to play around with the PivotTable-view, but everytime I try to
switch to that view, an error message pops
up telling me that this feature isn't installed.

But I could not find any options for pivoting in the setup programm. I just
installed Access 2003 and VBA from an Office 2003 Professional CDROM.
Which Office-component needs to be installed so that the pivot table view
works?

TIA,

Michael