[AccessD] Re: Combo on Continuous Form

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Mar 11 12:12:05 CST 2004

Mark,

This is what I needed to know.  All you need to do
is use a cascading combobox.  The demo of this is
on Roger's site.  Your cascade events will probably
be in the oncurrent and the afterupdate.  Because
you would want it to change when adding a new row
and when you change from one existing row to another.

Robert

P.S.  You will need for the combobox to be bound to
a column for it to display properly.