[AccessD] Run a report "invisibly"

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 12 10:05:04 CST 2004

I went looking for a Print to File setting in VBA and found nothing --
surely there is one?

Susan H.

Hi Barbara

You would still get the "Now printing report ..." message box.

I would bite the bullet and work with the queries and subqueries for the
export. That would probably run way faster too.

/gustav