[AccessD] Set up tables - Please Help

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 13 11:02:37 CST 2004

By "store the combination of the data" are you saying that the data is
already stored in other tables and you're just pulling it into a new table?

Could DateRequested by stored in tbl_Request? Is there a tbl_Request?

Susan H.

tbl_Vendor contains all the data for the vendor; address, company name, etc.

tbl_VendorMain could really be named tbl_RequestMain. tbl_VendorMain is
where I thought I would store the combination of the data - VendorID,
ContactID, BuyerID, RequestorID, DateRequested.