[AccessD] Are you part of the 98%?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Mar 14 23:57:52 CST 2004

On 15 Mar 2004 at 15:17, Haslett, Andrew wrote:

> Green Dremel!
>
> (Don't even know what a Dremel is, but I had just read up on how to fit a
> half-height video card into a full height slot, and they said to use one..)

A hand held rotary grinder:

"The Dremel rotary tool is lightweight and compact, which makes it
very "friendly" for beginners. But it's so versatile, even hardcore
do-it-yourselfers find it indispensable. This is a tool that works
differently from any other tool you've ever owned. It's also the most
versatile tool you'll ever use. With more than 150 available
accessories, you can use it to cut, sand, shape, drill, buff, grind,
polish, rout, etch, clean and more. You'll use it on all kinds of
materials. Metal, wood, ceramics, glass, plastic, drywall, leather,
laminates, stone."

http://www.dremel.com/html/home_fr.html

--
Lexacorp Ltd