[AccessD] Are you part of the 98%?

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Mon Mar 15 08:06:23 CST 2004

Jerry Farwell would have us believe there is correlation between
"purple" and your sexual 'identity'. Then again he would have us believe
we're all 'sinners' for one thing or another.

Orange Pliers here! I wonder what this says about me!

And those Dremel tools are awesome! I even bought one of these for my
son (actually an off-brand) because it is an 'adult-type' tool that he
really can't do too much damage to himself or anything else. I know he
could if he tried, but he won't.

John W Clark

>>> Jeff at outbaktech.com 3/12/2004 11:00:27 PM >>>

First thing I thought of was a purple saw

Jeff Barrows

Outbak Technologies, LLC

Racine, WI

Phone: (262) 634-0653