[AccessD] Re: question on normalization

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Mon Mar 15 10:51:15 CST 2004

Tina,

Give me a couple of days (probably Wednesday) and I will send you the DDL
to create everything in SQL Server, an Access MDB with the data, and an ADP
with cascading comboboxes to do the data entry for the country, region
(state), county/province, city, and postal code.

If anyone else wants a copy, let me know and I will send them all out at
the same time to save on bandwidth.

Robert