[AccessD] Combo on Continuous Form

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:56:32 CST 2004

Drew,

The approach I took was to use a bound textbox over the unbound
combo...there were a few little quirks to over come...when the textbox got
focus, I made the combo dropdown...when you left the subform containing the
combo...the last record that had focus displayed the value chosen on the
record before...overcame this one by using the OnExit of the subform and
setting focus to a different field on the sub and setting the value of the
combo to null.

Overall...I reached the desired outcome...but it was tricky getting there.
Thanks for everyone's help.

...and if you don't mind sharing...I would love to see a sample of the form
you came up with.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte