[AccessD] Unzipping files Programmatically

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Mar 15 16:39:47 CST 2004

On 15 Mar 2004 at 12:16, ggonzalez at cccis.com wrote:

> I am tying to unzip files programmatically, but don't know where to start.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction

Either:
Grab Winzip Ver 9 and it's Command Line Support Addon (shareware)-
then unzip with a SHELL command.
or
Grab zLib.dll (free) from http://www.gzip.org/zlib/

Then you can eiother write your declarations (you will need to look
at the C header file and do a bit of translation) or grab a wrapper
or a class from:

http://www.paradoxes.info/code/ZipExtractionClass.html

http://www.planet-source-
code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=42297&lngWId=1

http://www.frez.co.uk/freecode.htm#zlibwrapper

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg