[AccessD] OT - Internet Explorer 6.0

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 16 06:08:31 CST 2004

On 16 Mar 2004 at 12:42, paul.hartland at fsmail.net wrote:

> To all, Don’t know where else to turn at the moment, I have Internet
> Explorer 6.0 (SP1) installed on my PC at home.  During the weekend I
> thought I would look around the net etc, but my page came up blank and
> no address in the address window.

That could just be because your home page in Interent Options |
General is set to "about:blank"

What happens when you type a URL into the address window

>I have a connection to the Internet
> cause my MSN and Yahoo Messenger are both working fine, however I have
> no Browser capability.

> I’m running Windows 98SE, has anyone else ever had this and how I can
> go about rectifying it.  I have tried re-installing IE6 and don’t know
> what else to do.

Try installing Mozilla Firefox and using that instead?

I've recently switched over to it from IE and I love it.  There are
lots of things it does much better than IE.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg