[AccessD] Re: Access 2003 Developer Edition?

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Tue Mar 16 07:47:57 CST 2004

 From the MSDN Downloads site:

Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System 2003:

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System provides
developers the tools and technologies they need to build the next
generation of solutions for the Microsoft Office System. Visual Studio
Tools for the Microsoft Office System includes:

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System, bringing the
power and productivity of Visual Studio .NET and the .NET Framework to
business solutions using Microsoft Office Word 2003 and Microsoft Office
Excel 2003. Developers can use Visual Studio .NET to build powerful
business solutions where Word and Excel are the user interface.

Access 2003 Developer Extensions:

Microsoft Office Access 2003 Developer Extensions, including a Microsoft®
Office Access 2003 Runtime license enabling royalty-free distribution of
Microsoft® Office Access 2003 solutions, and a series of tools for Access
developers that streamline the production and deployment of Access solutions.