[AccessD] Memo Locked - Apparently, but not that I can find!!!

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Mar 16 12:43:08 CST 2004

Hi David

Thanks! Of course I hoped you had solved it but any info is useful.

My client is running A97 but I'm not sure that makes much of a
difference regarding this.
Tell me please, are you running the frontends as separate copies on the
workstations or are you sharing one copy on the server? I ask because
I've done the strange observation that when running a shared copy the
locking issue seems rare ... it doesn't make sense, I'll have to test
further here.

/gustav