[AccessD] FMS Total Access Memo Question

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Wed Mar 17 06:23:13 CST 2004

The other alternative would be to use the Access report and I'm looking into that.  The document that we create is somewhat intense - has a lot of text blobs in it and Word has been working just fine - with the exception that users could not format their text within Access, so someone would have to go into the Word document and dress it up.

If I keep hammering at it, I'll come up with a solution - I'm just a little pressed to get this done within a month and was looking for someone who had already done this and could get me running along.

Thanks again.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

>>> gustav at cactus.dk 03/17/04 03:04AM >>>
Hi Terri

OK, in that case it looks more like an Access-Word programming task
where the clipboard-bookmark "trick" must be the last resort.

I avoid Word if at all possible but other listers may be able to help
you as it does require coding skills at some level.

By the way, do you really need Word? Can't you create a report in
Access? The FMS control should be able to be included in a report as
well; if not - if the FMS control produces pure rtf - the Richtext ocx
could be used.

/gustav